Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Travel Day is Just a day away

So, just a few more things to pack and then I will be zipping up the 2-large suitcases, a carry-on & a backpack. The two big bags will be locked with TSA approved locks to keep any non-TSA people from thinking my stuff is their own personal store. First flight is SeaTac to JFK, about 6 hours overnight. This will be followed by a 9 hour day of wandering around the JFK terminals. India Air has a nice lounge that I will definitely plan to take advantage of. Then it is Business class for a 19 hour flight to Delhi. I have been told that there will be individual TVs, food and pampering in Business class. I have 5 coworker travelling companions as well to visit with and know I will enjoy their company. All this part is gonna be OK, the crowds and noise in India is what I am not looking forward to. I'll let you know how it goes! Luckily I have good friends who are cooking dinner for us tonight - Epic Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment